Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a luxury fashion and sustainability enthusiast to fill our Social Media & Marketing
Coordinator role. The role is to support and collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team in
developing and delivering the digital marketing strategy and assisting the Brand Director in fulfilling
marketing initiatives. An emphasis on growing, monitoring, and managing social media channels,
including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok.
We are looking for someone who is up-to-date on the current trends to grow our online brand presence across a variety of social platforms. Reporting to and assisting the Brand Director, you will work and collaborate with our close-knit creative team to execute marketing campaigns, assist our Photographer/Videographer in planning photo and video shoots, create captivating social content, and assist our Affiliate Marketing team when requested.
All staff members will be asked to participate in the production phase of creating and shipping our products during peak seasons. Between the Black Friday and our shipping deadline in mid-December, no vacation time will be granted and all staff members will be asked to accept overtime requests. Please be prepared to accept overtime during these and other periods of high demand for our spectacular products, and join your teammates as we appreciate working together through another wonderful season of Spark*l.
- Brainstorm, plan, execute and post all content (under supervision of the Brand Director) for 6 accounts daily, including but is not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Use our branded marketing voice and respond to Direct Messages (DMs)
- Work with the photographer to acquire images needed to execute initiatives
- Interact with like brands and selected list of Influencers to increase our brand’s social reach
- Work with our Digital Media Coordinator to create daily graphics and swipe ups
- Work closely with the Marketing team on planning daily/weekly/monthly social content calendar across brands social channels
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create unique platform-specific content and captions
- Provide administrative support to the Brand Director and marketing team
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities to innovate
Required Skills & Abilities
- You have professional experience working in social media, and you are highly skilled at creating content.
- Quickly spot trends. You are one of the first to learn new styles, trends, and topics.
- You can provide a digital portfolio showing samples of your professional work.
- You are able to work some weekend/after hours.
- Reliable, consistent, and trustworthy. You meet the deadlines without excuses.
- Professional, patient, and committed.
- Works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Natural problem solver. If you can’t find a solution, know when to ask for help.
- You have incredible follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Efficient time manager. You use your time wisely and get things done.
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- You learn quickly and adjust to change without resistance.
- You love to collaborate with your peers in a fun and positive work culture.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in digital marketing, graphic arts, or related field
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs at times.
We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We believe in personnel processes that are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or military service status, or other protected characteristic, making us an equal opportunity employer beyond what is required by law. We do this because it’s the right thing to do. It’s just who we are.
All staff members will be asked to participate in the production phase of creating and shipping our products during peak seasons. Between Thanksgiving and our shipping deadline in mid-December, no vacation time will be granted and all staff members will be asked to accept overtime requests. Please be prepared to accept overtime during these and other times of high demand for our spectacular products, and join your teammates as we appreciate working together through another wonderful season of Spark*l.