Customize Your Band
The Warehouse Coordinator will perform the required duties as outlined in this job description.
They are a part of the Logistics team and may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
All staff members will be asked to participate in the production phase of creating and shipping our products during peak seasons. Between the Black Friday and our shipping deadline in mid-December, no vacation time will be granted and all staff members will be asked to accept overtime requests. Please be prepared to accept overtime during these and other periods of high demand for our spectacular products, and join your teammates as we appreciate working together through another wonderful season of Spark*l.
- Conducts inventory twice weekly on all Studio supplies for restrooms, kitchen, and all requested goods that support the staff.
- Communicate closely with our Buyer/ Procurement Specialist on the accurate location and supply of customized Shipping boxes and all shipping materials for the Shipping Department.
- Receives and logs incoming shipments of supplies. If the order is not correct, reaches out to the shipping provider for more details.
- Verifies shipment manifests of incoming shipments, inspects the quality of incoming inventory and ensures that it meets our quality standards. Verify receipt of all goods ordered.
- Take ownership of carefully managing the inventory of our custom Shipping Supplies. Provide accurate and timely updates on exact quantities on-hand in each inventory location, both in the Studio and off-site storage locations.
- Watch and identify the patterns of product use and provide forecasted supply needs report to Logistics manager weekly.
- Service trash and recycle bins. Keep the kitchen, and all work areas tidy and free of debris, boxes, or tripping hazards.
- Replenish inventory from on and off-site storage units to Shipping or Studio inventory locations.
- Break down cardboard and other boxes, move to the recycling bin.
- Support the shipping and fulfillment departments by folding boxes, tissue, and keeping supplies pre-ordered, stocked, and onhand.
- Take the initiative to identify inventory and supply needs in every area of the building and communicate with the Logistics Manager, or Inventory Coordinator on anything that appears to need reordering, supporting the overall flow of the production floor.
- Deliver shipments to the appropriate person or department and notify the appropriate department manager of it’s arrival.
- Adhere to the safe use of all tools and equipment for you safety and the safety of others, without exception
- Complete light repair tasks as needed and serve as a point of contact and coordinator for on-site vendors, maintenance, or repair crews on Studio repairs.
- Handle our boxes and shipments with great care as many of our supplies and products are delicate.
- Sharpen tools for the production floor. Training provided.
- Assist the Inventory Coordinator in organizing and labeling the Production Floor shelves.
- Update and maintain our storage unit.
- Make occasional off-site deliveries to mail to shipping providers as needed.
- Opportunities will include cross training into other jobs and roles on the studio production floor.
- Water & maintain the health of indoor plants.
- Miscellaneous handyman tasks.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Must take initiative. You must be self-directed and motivate yourself to complete your daily responsibilities.
- Ability to learn and take direction
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management. You use your time wisely and get things done.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, and would never consider stealing. We have zero tolerance.
- Learn quickly and adjust to change without resistance.
- Train others and share your knowledge.
- Collaborate in a fun and positive work culture.
- Adhere to our safety policies at all times without exception. Your safety is paramount.
Education & Experience:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs at times.
We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We believe in personnel processes that are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or military service status, or other protected characteristic, making us an equal opportunity employer beyond what is required by law. We do this because it’s the right thing to do. It’s just who we are.
All staff members will be asked to participate in the production phase of creating and shipping our products during peak seasons. Between Thanksgiving and our shipping deadline in mid-December, no vacation time will be granted and all staff members will be asked to accept overtime requests. Please be prepared to accept overtime during these and other times of high demand for our spectacular products, and join your teammates as we appreciate working together through another wonderful season of Spark*l.