On-Camera Sales Associate
The On-Camera Sales Associate will perform the required duties as outlined in this job description.This position is a part of the Sales team and may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.Ensures that Spark*l brands are presented and showcased professionally and stylistically.
- Participate in live-sales using our app and comment-sold platform.
- Schedule on-camera styling sessions with our customers to showcase new leathers
- Clientele and form relationships with our VIP customers, learning their likes and showing them new materials through zoom and Instagram.
- Coordinate featured products with your team, planning and preparing 7 days in advance.
- Review and confirm all featured daily products are ready, and all supporting content is editedand accurate before posting
- Ensure that descriptive content for each featured product is successfully posted to our ecommerce sites by yourteam - all on or before deadlines each day.
- Practice and pronounce all product and material names correctly, including the Italian leathers
- Maintain a professional appearance anytime you are on camera, and remain relatable, approachable, fun, and polished.
- Find new and fresh ways to describe our artisan products in a broad range of descriptivewords and phrases. Integrate relevant and relatable stories and phrases that help to createyourrelatability, and encourage followers and viewers to engage with you.
- Learn our policies and procedures, so you can kindly, accurately, and professionally answer questions from customers during live events.
- Your communication falls in complete alignment with the Voice and Tone of the company, andy ou use the approved words and phrases directly from our Voice and Tone guide when discussing our products, services, or anything related to our company.
- Communicate with your team throughout the day, ensuring that all products are flowing through the appropriate channels and represented accurately on all media platforms.
- Be comfortable in front of the camera.
- Have knowledge of Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Ability to easily relate and engage with ourtarget demographic of females between 25-55.
- Talent and training to adjust your demeanor, communication style, and approach, toeffectively connect with each different and unique segment of our target market, from onebroadcast to the next.
- Demonstrate impeccable self-care
- An understanding that you will represent our brand in public at all times, and that yourbehavior is a direct reflection on our brand, and our company. You agree to behave in amannerthat always aligns with our company values -without exception.
- Respectful of other skill sets on the team, and communicate with respect and high regard forthe contributions of each team member.
- Natural problem solving skills and you seek uncommon and unexpected solutions, bringingingenuity to yourrole.
- Articulate and poised communicator. Your verbal and written communication style is clearand concise. You are cheerful and enjoy engaging people on-camera.
- Approachable and a patient listener
- Efficient time manager. You use your time wisely and get things done.
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity
- You learn quickly and adjust to change without resistance.
- You love to collaborate with your peers in a fun and positive work culture.
- You adhere to our safety policies at all times without exception.
Education & Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with varied multi-functional visual disciplines.
- Must be knowledgeable and remain current on all industry and market trends.
- Must be able to stand and/ or sit forlong periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs at times.
Spark*l is committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We believe in personnel processes that are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or military service status, or other protected characteristic, making us an equal opportunity employer beyond what is required by law. We do this because it’s the right thing to do. It’s just who we are. All staff members will be asked to participate in the production phase of creating and shipping our products during peak seasons. Between Thanksgiving and our shipping deadline in mid-December, no vacation time will be granted and all staff members will be asked to accept overtime requests. Please be prepared to accept overtime during these and other times of high demand for our spectacular products, and join your teammates as we appreciate working together through another wonderful season of Spark*l.